July 24, 2023

A new hobby space...

It's been a couple of months since the last update, and I haven't done much painting in that time. The reason being that I've moved house.

And of course the most exciting thing about that is I now have a dedicated 'hobby room'. I'm very pleased with how it's laid out - I was worried that perhaps everything wouldn't fit as I'd envisioned, but turns out the opposite is true - I've got lots of room still to fill up. So we've got some display cabinets and other shelving, a spacious painting area with all paints and tools close to hand, a separate table for a laptop and a photography area, and lots of room for future storage. Not bad, huh?

All it needs to complete it is some Graham Turner prints on the walls!




Of course there's not room for gaming in here. That is what the garage / workshop is for.... More on that in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great. Can you fit a table in there?

    I too moved recently and it took a while to settle into my new office & hobby space. After eight months I still haven't put any pictures up.

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, a table won't fit in there no... fortunately I have a new large garage / workshop, which will in time be a gaming space and workshop for all terrain stuff!

      Delete
  2. I'm not jealous ... much! Enjoy your man cave you lucky thing you!

    ReplyDelete